Join Our Team in Manchester! Full-Time Teaching Assistant Wanted
Position: Full-Time Teaching Assistant Location: Manchester Daily Rate: £75 - £92 (Based on Experience)
Key Responsibilities: As a Teaching Assistant in Manchester, your daily adventures will include:
- Assisting in classroom activities and supporting students' learning.
- Providing one-on-one help to students who need a little extra guidance.
- Creating a nurturing and inclusive environment where every child can thrive.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you should have:
- Child-based experience.
- A love for helping children succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An eagerness to learn and adapt.
Benefits: We offer:
- A competitive daily rate between £75 - £92, depending on your experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A vibrant and supportive educational community.
- A full-time position to immerse yourself in the world of education.
How to Apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.