We are currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our team in Lower Key Stage 2. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the class teacher and students, ensuring that the students receive the best possible education.
To be considered for this role, candidates must hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification and have experience working in a similar setting. The ideal candidate will be passionate about education, have excellent communication skills, and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Work closely with the class teacher to support the planning and delivery of engaging and effective lessons.
- Provide one-to-one support to students who require additional assistance with their learning.
- Monitor and assess students' progress, providing feedback to the class teacher where necessary.
- Assist with classroom management, ensuring that the learning environment is safe, orderly, and conducive to learning.
- Work with parents and carers to support students' learning and development.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Experience working with primary school-aged children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Passion for education and a commitment to supporting students' learning and development
We offer a competitive salary package and a supportive and friendly working environment. If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply today with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Call Joanne on 0161 674 0138 to find out more! We look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.