Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an ambitious, caring and passionate teaching assistant to join a special needs primary school in South Manchester.
This will be a full time, long term position till the end of the academic year. Pay will vary depending on experience between £60 - £70 a day.
The special school is maintained by the local council with all pupils with education health care plan. The school caters for pupils aged 4 - 11 with autism and moderate learning difficulties. The school works closely with behaviour support service and the local council to give pupils the best care and support for pupils.
We are looking for:
*Experience working with MLD or Autistic pupils is preferred but not essential
*Some pupils are non-verbal some have additional needs as such experience with SEN pupils is required in either a mainstream or SEN setting
*Ability to respond to everyday situations
*Ability to communicate with others clearly
*Passionate, caring and approachable personality
*Strong behaviour management skills
*Working in small groups or 1:1 with students on the autistic spectrum
*Supporting class teacher
*Supporting Pupils with EHC Plans
*Help to continue to create a positive learning atmosphere
*Develop good professional relationships with students and staff members
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
For further information please contact Yuen on 0161 6740138 or forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Tradewind.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£654.9 - £952.6 per week + Fringe Scale
Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside
Tower Hamlets, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.