Tradewind Recruitment are working with a co-educational secondary school and sixth form with academy status, located in Merton. We are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven Teaching Assistant to help with a pupil with cerebral palsy.
The successful candidate will be able to provide or aid with personal care and physio where full training will be provided - full support with the student will be on hand always. Other responsibilities will include:
- getting the classroom ready for lessons
- helping pupils who need extra support to complete tasks
- helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- supervising group activities
- looking after pupils who are upset or have had accidents
- clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- taking part in training
- carrying out administrative tasks
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a high-level degree
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks (you can apply through Tradewind and get the cost of the DBS refunded after 20 day of working with us)
- Your CV must cover 10 years of employment
- Legal right to work in the United Kingdom
Tradewind are well-known for offering top rates of pay, more CPD (50 in total) than any other agency, a great referral bonus (up to £100 per person referred - so even if you are not looking, do get in touch with your referrals!) and termly networking and social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position in Wandsworth; or alternatively, for more information please contact Zjantelle Makabali on 02078455450, option 2 / Zjantelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.