Do you have experience working with school aged children, or hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification? If so, Tradewind would love to hear from you!
Tradewind are currently looking for Teaching Assistants to support one of our warm and welcoming Manchester schools. This full-time position is to start after the Easter break, then following an initial period working on a temporary basis, this role could become permanent, and you may be offered a school contract.
You will be supporting across the SEN department within a secondary school, with the responsibilities ranging from general classroom support, to delivering withdrawal interventions at the request of the class teacher and providing a stimulating environment for students.
Hours: 8:10 - 3:30
Your day-to-day can include:
- Use given strategies to support pupils to achieve their learning goals
- Assist with the planning of learning activities
- Monitor pupils' responses and accurately record achievement/progress as directed
- Taking responsibility for the safeguarding of the young people in your care
- Helping to provide a stimulating learning environment for students
Our market leading rates or pay range between £80 - 95 per day depending on the role and your level of experience.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have school-based experience
- Ideally have a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification minimum
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, located in Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact the Alex on 0161 674 0138 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.