Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children? Do you have experience working with children, or a passion for education? If so, we are looking for a full-time teaching assistant to join a primary school in Nailsea on a temporary contract, with the potential for a permanent position.
- As a teaching assistant, you will be working closely with the class teacher to support children's learning and development, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and a willingness to learn and adapt. Whilst previous experience in a teaching assistant role is desirable, we also welcome candidates with transferable skills gained from other child-related roles. You should have excellent communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively with others, and a genuine passion for working with children.
- The role will involve working from 8:30am until 3:30pm Monday to Friday, with a negotiable daily rate starting from £80, dependent on experience. The position is available immediately.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young children, please submit your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Nailsea. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.