We are seeking a passionate and experienced individual to join our lovely primary schools in Nailsea as a classroom assistant. Our school is a warm and friendly environment, where the children are well-behaved and eager to learn.
Here's what you can expect in this role:
- Support a year two class as a general classroom assistant and provide 1-2-1 support for those who need it.
- Work in a supportive and inclusive school environment where everyone is friendly.
- Make a real impact on the lives of the children you support, with the role ongoing until at least the end of the academic year.
- Enjoy a competitive pay starting from £80 day, based on your experience and qualifications.
- Work full time, five days a week from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
- No prior experience as a teaching assistant is required, but a background in childcare and a passion for working with children is essential.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks - we will support you getting this if needed.
- CV must cover full employment history
- Legal right to work in the UK
We are looking for someone who possesses the right qualities - someone who is patient, kind, and able to connect with children on their level. Don't miss this chance to join a supportive and inclusive team at a wonderful primary school. If you have a passion for working with children and believe you have what it takes to make a difference, apply today!
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in North Somerset. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.