Teaching Assistant - Newmarket
Teaching Assistant - Primary School in Newmarket, Suffolk - Competitive Pay rates of £85 to £95 per day - Immediate Start until July 2024
Is working in an educational environment and playing a role in shaping the minds of young students something that resonates with your career goals? Are you passionate about guiding and nurturing the young minds of tomorrow through your role as a Teaching Assistant?
As a Teaching Assistant (TA), you play a crucial role in unleashing the potential of young minds within the classroom. Your objective is to offer essential support to teachers, providing personalised assistance to students, and creating an engaging and dynamic educational atmosphere that ignites curiosity, promotes questions, and transforms learning into an exhilarating journey.
***Teaching Assistant - Primary School in Newmarket, Suffolk
***Long-term temporary role with the potential to become permanent in July 2024
***£85 - £95 per day depending on experience
***Ofsted "Good" School with fantastic opportunity for progression
Tradewind are currently working with a lovely community feel primary school in Newmarket who are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to join their team immediately. The school boasts friendly and energetic pupils who are enthusiastic about learning and deeply appreciate the support they receive. As a member of the team, the chosen candidate will have access to a wide range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities facilitated by the Unity Research School and Unity Teaching School Hub. The school places a strong emphasis on career progression within the trust, providing ample opportunities for growth. The team is characterised by its dedication and support, with professional colleagues and governors contributing to the school's warm and enriching environment for both students and staff.
- Offer personalised support to students, providing guidance and motivation.
- Collaborate with educators to create and implement engaging learning activities.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere that appreciates diversity.
- Assist in implementing effective classroom and behaviour management strategies.
- Develop and organise educational materials and resources to enhance the learning experience.
- Follow the school's principles and guidelines in all activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Prior experience in assisting children with additional needs.
- Genuine enthusiasm for education and a commitment to inspiring young minds.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilience and adaptability to excel in a dynamic classroom environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Familiarity with safeguarding and child protection protocols.
If you're wholeheartedly dedicated to supporting every student on their educational journey and have previous experience working with children, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today or reach out to us at 01727 236255 for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.