Do you have a minimum of 6 months experience working with children and would like to secure a new position within a School once they re-open?
Tradewind is currently supporting a range of Primary Schools across Northampton and would like to speak with potential members of staff who can commit to full-time work once Schools return.
To apply for this position, you will need:
- 6 months experience in any capacity where you have supported primary aged children
- Degree qualified or completed relevant courses to the education sector
- DBS or willing to complete an application asap
- Live locally or willing to relocate
- Available on a full-time basis and can commit for at least the academic year
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, and tenacious personality
- Experience working with children who have special education needs (desirable)
If successful, you will be joining one of the local Northampton Primary Schools who provide a friendly and supportive environment for all new starters. The Schools we work with ensure everybody is valued, and all staff work hard to achieve the very best for their pupils.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for the Teaching Assistant opportunities we have coming up in Northampton and we will be in touch to discuss further.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.