Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Tradewind are working with a Primary School in Oldham who are looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join their team. This is a temporary role starting at the end of May 2021 and will continue until the end of the Academic Year in July 2021.
This 1 form entry C of E Primary School aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children to ensure they are supported to do their best. The school is based around Christian values and ethos. The staff at the school are committed, passionate and hardworking. The school has strong links with the local parish and community.
The Headteacher provides strong, clear leadership. She has high ambitions for the school and equally high expectations of all staff. Teamwork is strong across the school and everybody works together, is involved and accountable. The school has strong links with parents, carers and the local community. Behaviour in the school is generally good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school.
The school is located on the outskirts of Oldham and is easily accessible via car and has a small car park on site but there is ample parking next to the school. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
This primary school is looking for an experienced, friendly Teaching Assistant to work throughout the school. You could be working in any class across KS1 and KS2 dependant on experience.
We are looking for:
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Experience working across KS1 and KS2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Level 2 Teaching Assistant in Oldham or for more information about the role, contact Chris on 0161 674 0138 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.