Tradewind Preston are working in partnership with a 'Good' SEN School in Ormskirk to recruit an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support within class. You will be working in KS2 supporting on a 1-2-1 basis with a child who has specific learning needs such as ASD.
The most recent OFSTED graded the school as 'Good'. At the Specialist Primary School, they aim to ensure that they give them the necessary support to improve their confidence, self-esteem and enable them to become successful learners in school and prepared for their future working lives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have Team Teach Training and a minimum of 6 months experience working with pupils that have specific learning needs such as ASD, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD/ADD and Aspergers Syndrome.
We are looking for:
* Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
* Confidence in dealing with Specific Learning Needs
* Experience with supporting SEND
* Be able to confidently work as part of the team and independently
* Team Teach Trained
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with behaviour and the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant with a Team Teach Qualification, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information please don't hesitate to call the office on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £85 per day
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£60 - £75 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.