Tradewind are recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to provide booster and catch up interventions within Upper Key Stage 2 at our client school in Orrell, Wigan.
We are working with a two form Primary School in Wigan, who are looking for an additional member of staff to ensure the children within year 6 have the right resources to achieve the results they deserve.
This school is looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work with both small groups and children on a 1:1 basis in the run up to summer, to help raise their attainment level. The school is looking for a like minded member of staff to hit the ground running. Therefore, experience is essential, as you would be required to support, including SATs Booster groups to identify students learning gaps and narrow them by working with individuals and within groups.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be working with students within upper KS2 that are working both below and above the national curriculum to ensure all children achieve the best possible results.
The school is in Wigan and is easily accessible by both public transport and car. They also offer a large on site car park.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- Has experience of working with Upper KS2 supporting SATs boosters or working with the upper KS2 curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are interested in this job, or similar roles in the area, please upload your CV below and we will be in touch with suitable candidates within 48hrs.
Tradewind Recruitment are:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.