Ofsted Good School - Oxfordshire - Start ASAP - Long term - £80 to £90 per day
An Ofsted Good primary school Oxfordshire is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their dynamic team. The school values education and is committed to fostering a positive learning environment.
- The Teaching Assistant will assist the classroom teacher in preparing and delivering engaging lessons.
- They will support the inclusion and progress of all pupils within the classroom.
- The role involves promoting good behaviour and ensuring a safe and respectful learning environment.
- The Teaching Assistant will also help with the management of classroom resources and materials.
- Contribution to the planning and development of curriculum activities is expected.
- The Teaching Assistant will provide one-to-one assistance to children who require additional support.
- They will adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the individual needs of students.
- Monitoring and recording the progress of students receiving one-to-one support is a key responsibility.
- Collaboration with teachers and other staff to develop tailored strategies for student success is encouraged.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Relevant qualifications or experience in education or childcare are preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Patience and empathy when working with children are highly valued.
- The ability to maintain a positive and respectful classroom atmosphere is expected.
- Being a team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues is important.
Good Child Behaviour: The school places a strong emphasis on promoting good behaviour among its students. The Teaching Assistant will play a crucial role in maintaining a positive and respectful learning environment. Expectations include:
- Modelling appropriate behaviour and communication for students.
- Implementing the school's behaviour management policies consistently and fairly.
- Encouraging and reinforcing positive behaviour through praise and rewards.
- Addressing challenging behaviour calmly and constructively, using appropriate strategies.
Why Join the Team:
- The school offers a supportive and welcoming staff team.
- Opportunities for professional development and training are available.
- The school prides itself on having a warm and inclusive school community.
- There is a commitment to the well-being of both students and staff.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Chris at email@example.com or 01727 236 255.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.