Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an Alternative Provision in Preston, to recruit a Teaching Assistant to start after February half term until Summer 2019. This is a full-time role, with a salary of £70 per day.
We are recruiting for 3 x 1-2-1 SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of an Alternative Provision in Preston. The school has a clear structure throughout the day. The Headteacher provides a clear vision and direction for the school which all members of staff work together as a team to achieve.
This OFSTED 'Good' Pupil Referral is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with KS3 and KS4. The successful candidates must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of working with children with SEMH, ASD and Behaviour difficulties. You must be a committed Teaching Assistant who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting a child within KS3 or KS4 who have SEMH, ASD and Behaviour difficulties. The ideal candidate will have prior similar experience. You will be required to work 8.35 am to 3.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.35am - 3pm Friday.
The school is based in Preston and is close to motorway links and accessible via public transport.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant, please apply today with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Waltham Forest, London
£55 - £65 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.