COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are recruiting for a brilliant teaching assistant for a KS1 classroom in Redbridge. The is full time, term time only role, due to start in March/April 2021!
We are currently recruiting for a hardworking, teaching assistant with good KS1 experience for a school is based in the borough of Redbridge. The role is due to start in March/April 2020 and will continue for a full year with the potential for a permanent placement at the end of the year in 2022.
The school is a multicultural three form entry primary school that was rated good in a recent Ofsted inspection. They are committed to providing excellent educational opportunities through shared values, as a team and individually. The head teacher is keen to recruit a new member of staff to support KS1 and is looking for staff who are friendly, experienced, hardworking and above all committed to the children's learning and wellbeing.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the class teachers lessons
- Managing behaviour
- Helping to prepare activities
- Whole class and smaller group teaching
- Phonics sessions
- Small group work in maths and literacy
- Guided reading
The school provide weekly training for all support staff and the head teacher is keen to ensure there is excellent communication between the leadership team, teachers and support staff.
- This role requires an experienced teaching assistant with at least one year experience in a KS1 classroom.
- You must have good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum including experience running a phonics group
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant. Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.