Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting a teaching assistant on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Rochdale to start September 2021. This is a long-term role with a salary from £65.00 - £75.00 per day.
About the school
We are recruiting for a General Classroom Teaching Assistant on behalf of a friendly, popular and successful primary school in Rochdale. The school has experienced and enthusiastic staff who work hard to give the children the best possible education they can. Learning is the schools core purpose, this is championed within a safe school environment where people are helpful, considerate, and respectful of each other.
The school is a larger than the average-sized primary school. Middle leaders are knowledgeable about the schools next steps and support other members of staff well.
This primary school in the heart of Rochdale and are very proud of their long history of high performance. Pupils here have been achieving above the national average for the last 3 years and their average progress scores across reading, writing and maths are very good. This consistent performance means children will achieve their full potential while studying here. They are very proud of the personal development and citizenship skills that pupils gain at the school.
About the role
This Ofsted 'good' primary school is looking for a General Classroom Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 department. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The successful candidate will be supporting children across Yr1 and Yr2 and as such versatility and an ability to adapt to the demands of various children and teachers is a key quality.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
You will need to have strong behaviour management and good KS1 curriculum knowledge.
The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please as the school are looking to shortlist and interview ASAP. Please call Ben Record at our Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.