Level 3 Teaching Assistant‐ Oldham, Royton (OL2) Primary School‐ May 2021
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard‐working Level 3 Assistant looking for your next role in Royton, Oldham (OL2)?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one‐form entry Primary School in Royton to start May 2021 and a contract will be offered to the successful candidate after a notice period. This is a full time, long‐term role with a salary of £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to:
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Level 3 Assistant on behalf on a caring, happy and friendly school in Royton, Oldham. This is an effective school where all the staff are committed to preparing children for a lifelong journey of discovering and learning. The staff work hard to ensure that the children receive the best education possible as well as making them feel safe, happy and secure.
The headteacher aims to ensure every pupils knowledge and experience is built on and promotes an enthusiasm and willingness to learn more during their school life. The staff believe that children do their best when home and school work closely together. Through the schools Christian ethos they aim to cater for the child, the family and the community of each pupil.
About the role
This primary school is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within Upper KS1 / Lower KS2. This means there is an opportunity to work in either Year 2, Year 3 or Year 4. The successful candidate must have prior experience of working with children in a primary school setting.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teachers within KS1 or KS2, supporting with all aspects of the National Curriculum. The successful Teaching Assistant will also have responsibility of their own phonics group of up to 12 students, they may also be required to take groups for sessions in fine motor skills, writing and guided reading.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact!
That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Tradewind Recruitment:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.