We are proud to support a portfolio of schools and academies within the Halton area. These schools range in size, catchment, background and ethos. Within these schools our support staff work with a diverse range of ability levels and backgrounds.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Ideally have previous SEN experience (although we will also consider candidates with experience as a LSA/TA in mainstream along with right attitude and desire or those with a relevant degree or some form of care,medical background.
- Have relevant classroom or child care experience
- Will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- Are able to develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Can ensure effective classroom management in line with the schools behaviour policy
*Candidates must hold a recent Team Teach qualification* or be willing to undertake training offered.
We understand that every school and child are different so we carefully match our candidates with the schools and children to which they work with best. Therefore, whether your background is in SEMH, Autism, Learning Difficulties or any other Special Needs sector we are very keen to hear from you.
In return we will offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Generous refer a friend scheme
* Access to numerous CPD Courses
All roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check and interview with Tradewind Recruitment. For more information, please apply online.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.