Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Level 3 Assistant looking for your next role in Salford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Higher Broughton to start September 2020 - July 2021. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Level 3 Assistant on behalf on a caring, happy and friendly school in Higher Broughton, Salford. This is an effective school where all the staff are committed to preparing children for a lifelong journey of discovering and learning. The staff work hard to ensure that the children receive the best education possible as well as making them feel safe, happy and secure.
Children at this school typically start school below the level of those expected for their age, and by the time they leave in Year 6, the proportion of children who reach the expected standard or better I English and in Mathematics is above the national average.
About the role
This primary school is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within KS2. The successful candidate must have prior experience of working with children in KS2.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teachers within KS2, both Year 5 and Year 6, supporting with all aspects of the National Curriculum. The successful Teaching Assistant will also have responsibility of their own phonics group of up to 10 pupils, they may also be required to take groups for sessions in fine motor skills, writing and guided reading.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.