Tradewind Recruitment is seeking an English graduate to join an all-girls secondary school in Slough as an English Assistant starting January 2024. The role is a full-time position until the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate should hold a high-level degree in English, have a valid Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks. They should have a legal right to work in the UK. The CV should cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible.
The role involves providing in-class support to students within their English lessons across key stage 3 and 4 (Year 7 to Year 10). You will be working one-to-one with students with special educational needs (SEN), mainly within the English department. The school is constantly exploring ways in which they can improve, and their teachers are passionate about learning and continuously challenge students to achieve their very best. Their belief is to have an innovative and creative learning environment in hopes to get students excited about education!
The school is located 15 minutes away from Slough overground station with parking available on site. The school has recently been renovated which makes it an ideal learning environment for the students. The students are well behaved, and the school tends to perform very well on their yearend exams. Its grounds are very beautiful.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Slough. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.