Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a diverse and supportive Primary school in South East London?
This 2-form entry primary school in East Dulwich are currently looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join their team. The position starts in April 2021 and pays a daily rate of between £75 - £85 per day depending on your level of experience.
The school is a Roman Catholic 2 form entry primary school minutes away from Dulwich Village. It has a rich history and has welcomed families from East Dulwich since it was originally founded in 1883. They are a happy and successful school that strives for excellence; ensuring that each child grows socially, academically and spiritually. Music, the arts and sport are an important part of our school and we seek to inspire children to try new activities as well as celebrate achievements both in school and beyond. The school building is a bright, modern and vibrant learning environment with spaces for outdoor learning and play. Its central village location enables easy access to a range of wonderful resources in the local community as well as the excellent transport links to London.
The school is in a prime village location, a short stroll from the local high street with a range of independent cafes, restaurants and shops. There are excellent transport links and free residential parking surrounding the school
With many children missing school last term, the Headteacher is keen to recruit an additional Teaching Assistant to strengthen the SEN team this year.
The Teaching Assistant must:
- Ideally hold a degree (in any subject) or other relevant qualifications e.g. childcare
- Have recent experience working as a TA/LSA
- Have energy, commitment and creativity
- Be able to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
- Have a positive attitude
- Be available and willing to commit for the academic year 2019/20
By joining this school as Teaching Assistant, they can offer you:
- A warm and friendly working environment
- Students with good behaviour
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff and senior leaders
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Potential offer to extend or become permanent staff
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold a degree or relevant qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.