We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team in a mainstream secondary school in Southwark. The position is full-time and long-term, and would last until the end of the academic year. The successful candidate would be able to start immediately.
- Supporting the class teacher in delivering high-quality lessons.
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour management.
- Providing support to students with additional needs, including those with SEN and EAL.
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of learning resources and materials.
- Helping to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Previous experience working with children in a school setting is essential.
- A DBS check on the update service is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for education and a desire to make a difference.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- A degree or relevant qualification is desirable, but not essential.
The range of pay for this role is from £80.00 a day to £100.00 a day, dependent on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates who are looking to explore a career in education. The school has a strong commitment to professional development, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced teachers and gain valuable experience in a supportive and dynamic environment.
Tradewind is renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking and social events.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as Teaching Assistant in Southwark, or for more information about the role, contact Freddie Sandford on 020 7845 5450 (option 2) or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.