Tradewind are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant for our client, a mainstream primary school in St.Helens.
The role is to support a small group of children who have additional needs. These children have had some temporary support in place, and have come on leaps and bounds. Therefore the school are keen to recruit someone on a full time basis with a view to go permanent in September.
The ideal candidate for this role would be, patient and caring with good curriculum knowledge. Experience with special needs, in particular autism is favourable. The class does have a full time teacher plus a another teaching assistant for you to collaborate with.
This is an excellent opportunity in to secure a fixed term contract direct with a well sort after Primary school in St. Helens.
To join Tradewind and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- Have experience of working with a school setting
- Key Stage 1 and/or 2 curriculum knowledge
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure (or be in the position to apply for one via Tradewind), Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are holding immediate telephone interviews for this role via our Liverpool office. For further information please call 0151 221 9666. Or submit your up to date CV below and we will be in touch.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.