Tradewind Recruitment are seeking Teaching Assistants for our secondary client schools in the St Helens area. Due to the ongoing pandemic and subsequent gap in students learning, our client schools continue to have a high level of need for intervention and Tradewind are working on their behalf to attract committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants.
Tradewind are seeking committed and dedicated individuals to ensure students' learning journeys progress as seamless and as positive as possible, throughout this academic year and beyond. If you want to make a difference to students' learning and think you have the right skill set to do so, then we would love to hear from you!
The role of a Teaching Assistant includes:
* Working collaboratively with the SENDCo and other members of staff
* Working on a one to one basis with a student or with a small group of students, identified by the class Teacher
* On occasions, you may accompany a student to an offsite learning centre
* You will be responsible for making learning as accessible as possible for the students that you work with and therefore it is essential that you show empathy and patience, whilst ensuring they are as engaged as possible
* A committed, positive and nurturing character is essential, along with empathy, as some students will have been away from the classroom for a while
To join us and be considered for this Teaching Assistant position you must:
* Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification at Level 2;
* Have experience supporting pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 (11-16);
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position based in St Helens.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.