Tradewind are recruiting! Are you one of the Teaching Assistants we are looking for? Are you looking for daily supply or a long-term post?
Tradewind are currently looking to recruit several reliable Teaching Assistants Level 2 who are available to cover daily / short-term supply or long-term posts for a secondary school in St. Helens. We are looking to fill these vacancies immediately.
The successful candidates will be joining an Ofsted rated 'Good' school which hosts truly exceptional, state of the art facilities which encourages innovative teaching and learning. Not only will you be working in a stunning environment, you will be surrounded by highly conscientious, intellectually astute, and talented staff. We are seeking committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants Level 2 who are eager to provide aid and support for teachers and pupils.
The role of a Teaching Assistant includes:
* Working collaboratively with the SENDCo and other members of staff;
* Working on a one to one basis with a student or with a small group of students, identified by the class Teacher;
* On occasions, you may accompany a student to an offsite learning centre;
* You will be responsible for making learning as accessible as possible for the students that you work with and therefore it is essential that you show empathy and patience, whilst ensuring they are as engaged as possible;
* A committed, positive and nurturing character is essential, along with empathy, as some students will have been away from the classroom for a while;
To join us and be considered for this Teaching Assistant job you must:
* Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification at Level 2;
* Have experience supporting pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 (11-16);
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant job based in St. Helens.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.