As a long-term supply Teaching Assistant, you will be providing in class support to students on 1:1 basis and in small groups. You will be supporting students across Key Stage 3 and 4 with mild Special Educational Needs (SEN). The students that the successful applicant will be supporting may have ASD, MLD, ADHD and/or behaviour difficulties.
Interested applicants must hold a recent high-level degree and ideally have experience working with students.
This secondary school is located in the borough of Sutton with excellent access to transportation links. On-site parking is available if driving to school is preferred.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place in the next couple of weeks so please apply ASAP.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Classroom Assistant role you will need to provide the following:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Sutton, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.