This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with excellent behaviour management techniques who thrives on supporting children with their SEMH needs. This school is very warm and welcoming and has a very supportive network of Teachers and Teaching Assistants
Position: KS1 Behaviour Mentor
Location: Tameside Primary School
Deadline for Applications: February 10th
Responsibilities: As a Behaviour Mentor, you will play a crucial role in supporting the social, emotional, and mental health needs of our KS1 students. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing effective behaviour management strategies
- Working closely with individual students or small groups to address behavioural challenges
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other support staff to create a cohesive support system
- Demonstrating a commitment to inclusively by working with children with high Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) needs or Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Requirements: To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience working in primary school settings
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A valid DBS on the update service or a willingness to initiate the DBS process
- A compassionate and patient approach towards working with children with SEMH needs or SEND
Benefits: Joining our team comes with numerous benefits, including:
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- The chance to make a real difference in the lives of young learners
How to Apply:
If you are interested in finding out more or enquiring about positions in Glossop or Tameside please call me on 0161 674 0138 or drop me and email with your CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.