A wonderful Primary school in Tower Hamlets is looking to employ Teaching Assistants to join their Ofsted rated " Outstanding" , three form entry school.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will be supporting the teacher, children with their learning in English and Maths and SEN children.
You will be required to predominantly work in EYFS and KS1 and this 5 days a week role starts ASAP.
Expected hours are from 8.30 - 15.30.
Pay rates are from £80- £90 depending on experience.
The school is a vibrant and inclusive learning community nestled in the heart of Tower Hamlets.
This inclusive Primary School is well-received by teachers and support staff alike and children are well-behaved.
We are seeking dedicated SEN TAs with a genuine passion for supporting children with Autism.
If you are enthusiastic about making a positive impact on the lives of young learners with Autism, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply:
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join us and be successful in this SEN TA role in Havering, you will need
* Experience of working with children
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
*Legal Right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.