Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative SEN Teaching Assistant, to join a SEN secondary school and sixth form, to start as soon as possible. This is a full time, long term role, paying up to £70 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The role will include supporting students in a KS3 and KS4 in the classroom, small groups and on a 1 to 1 basis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working with children with Autism or severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and will ensure that they are able to provide support that is tailored to students' specific needs.
You will work with various students and a range of subject areas, as well as working collaboratively with the SENCO and classroom teachers, so you must be able to work using your initiative and follow direction when needed.
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established school, with students ranging from 11-18 years old. The school pride themselves on an induction programme leading to excellent professional development opportunities and are fully committed to the progress of their staff, as well as their students.
This school and sixth form is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant that has the ability to provide support to various students across all Key Stages and has prior experience and knowledge of working with children with Autism. They are looking for someone with the ability to build strong relationships with both students and staff.
Experience of implementing specific learning strategies and routines is certainly desirable. You must be a professional practitioner, with a will to attain the highest standard in teaching and learning.
The school is based in Trafford, with excellent transport links and parking available.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.