Level 1 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Level 1 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Oldham?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a three-form entry Primary School in Trafford to start in June 2021. This is a long-term role with a salary of £65 per day.
This Primary School is committed to ensuring that every child receives the best possible education which enables them to achieve their potential. Their aim is to provide an education which develops the whole child, both academically and socially.
The school are looking for;
- A number of Level 1 Teaching Assistants who have previous experience of working within a challenging environment.
- Passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistants who have experience of working 1:1 with students.
- Committed practitioners, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Working anywhere from EYFS to KS2 the successful Teaching Assistants main duties will be supporting in and outside of lessons, as well as supporting those who need extra attention within class. The school does have some challenging behaviour which Teachers and Teaching Assistants all work together to over-come.
The school is in Trafford centre and is easily accessible via bus or car.
The school have a dedicated team of staff who work well together and are supportive of each other. The Head has implemented CPD training for all staff and has ensured that each class has at least 1 TA as well as extra TA's for SEN Support. They also have a Nurture Provision who provide interventions and nurture for the children.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a Level 1 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Chris on 0161 674 0138/ email@example.com
- We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.