Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint a proactive, efficient, motivated and enthusiastic individual for a two form entry Primary School in North Birmingham.
The school are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant (TA2) as soon as possible in Key Stage 2. The role will predominantly be to give general intervention support with some of there lower ability pupils, but there will be an SEND element to the role as you will be supporting pupils with additional needs.
The school has the children at the heart of everything they do. They aim for children to not only receive a broad and balanced curriculum but one which motivates, inspires and engages them with their own learning. They want the children to enjoy their learning as well as be challenged by it.
The school are looking for appropriately qualified, experienced and enthusiastic people who are confident in working across the key stage 2 to join our highly motivated, inspiration and professional work force.
* Working with small groups of pupils
* Providing intervention support
* 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
* Experience of working with children or in a school
* Possibly NVQ 2 or above
* A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
* Extensive amounts of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
We can offer:
* A positive environment in which to work where children are enthusiastic and eager to learn
* Ongoing training
* Dedicated, friendly, supportive and highly motivated colleagues who strive to provide the highest quality of teaching for our pupils
* Parents who are keen to support their child's learning
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.