£63.50 - £68.00 per day
September - December 2020 (possibly ongoing)
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant in view of a long-term support position.
The school are keen to recruit a level 3 Teaching Assistant that has experience supporting pupils of low ability in Key Stage 2. You must have a natural desire to see a child's development flourish and be able to hit the ground running.
The school has recently been graded Good by Ofsted and in a well sought-after area. This school boasts strong leadership, excellent support system and on-site secure parking.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* Has experience of working with Primary aged children
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Widnes. Or for more information about the role, contact our Liverpool office on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£55.00 - £68.00 per day + Over 35+ Free Accredited CPD Courses
South East London, London
Oldham, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.