Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an experienced SEN 1-1 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Wigan?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and experienced 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work in Wigan. This is a long-term temporary role starting after February half term and will run until July 2021; however, it may continue dependent on funding.
This 2-form entry Primary School is looking for an experienced SEN 1-1 Teaching Assistant to join their team. They place a great deal of emphasis on friendship, compassion, respect, and perseverance.
This Primary School is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for School and offer a nurturing multi-faith environment. They provide a safe, happy, and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT.
This "good "Primary school caters for approx. 454 pupils across ages 4-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has free parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
This primary school is looking for a confident, friendly SEN 1-1 teaching assistant to work with a pupil in their Year 5 class. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting children with interventions.
This primary school is looking for a confident, friendly, and flexible SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1-1 with a pupil in their year 5 class. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour, ADHD, and Autism.
The role itself will involve working within the school's year 5 class, supporting a pupil with complex needs on a 1-1 basis.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L3 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- SEN experience including ADHD, Autism
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN 1-1 Teaching Assistant in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.