Year 3 Teaching Assistant, Wigan
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Year 3 Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Wigan?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and organised Year 3 Teaching Assistant for a very popular Primary School in Wigan. The role is a temporary role to start ASAP and will run until July 2021.
This large 2-form entry Primary School are looking for a Year 3 Teaching Assistant to join their team. They place a great deal of emphasis on friendship, compassion, respect and perseverance.
This Primary School is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School and offer a nurturing multi-faith environment. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT.
This "good "Primary school caters for approx. 454 pupils across ages 4-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has free parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
This Primary School is looking for an experienced Year 3 Teaching Assistant who is to flexible to work within either of the Year 3 cohorts. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting children in KS2.
The role itself will involve working in one of the Year 3 cohorts. You will work collaboratively with the class teachers to devise schemes of work and identify groups of students who require additional support.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L2 or above teaching assistant or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in KS2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 Teaching Assistant in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.