Teaching Assistant, Wigan
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Wigan?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant for a very popular school in Wigan. The role is a temporary role to start ASAP and is for the rest of the academic year, with the potential to extend. We are recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant for a school situated on the outskirts of Wigan.
This 1 form entry, Ofsted rated good Catholic primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported to do their best. The school is based around Christian values and ethos. The staff at the school are committed, passionate and hardworking. The school has strong links with the local parish and community.
The Headteacher provides strong, clear leadership. He has high ambitions for the school and equally high expectations of all staff. Teamwork is strong across the school and everybody works together, is involved and accountable. The school has strong links with parents, carers and the local community. Behaviour in the school is generally good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and is situated closed to M6 motorway and has a small car park on site, there is offsite parking close to the school. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links, with a bus stop outside school.
This primary school is looking for a confident, friendly Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within Key Stage 2. We are looking for a strong Teaching Assistant who will be supporting the class teacher, working within small groups within the classroom.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L3 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in Key Stage 2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.