Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a hardworking, ambitious, and adaptable Teaching Assistant to work at an excellent school in York. The role involves working with pupils in Early Years - KS2 on a supply basis. The perfect candidate should be able to engage pupils with their learning development using a patient approach that includes activities and creative resources that adapt to learners needs.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- A passion for working in an educational setting that encourages students to learn!
- Able to work with whole class, small groups and 1:1.
- A Level 2 - Level 3 in Childcare is preferred but not essential.
- Enhanced DBS on update service.
- Right to work in the UK.
The daily rate for this role is £76 - £85 per day.
Benefits of Working with Tradewind Recruitment:
- Access to the National College: Enhance your professional development and gain access to a wealth of resources to further enhance your teaching skills.
- Excellent Customer Service: Don't just take our word for it! Check out our stellar Google reviews to see how we prioritise delivering exceptional service to our candidates.
- Competitive Pay: We offer highly competitive rates to recognise and reward your expertise and dedication.
- Centralised Payroll: Enjoy the convenience of a centralised payroll system, ensuring efficient and timely payments.
If interested in this fantastic, flexible opportunity contact Shawny.Osgerby@twrecruitment.com or call 01482 238 878.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.