Teaching Assistant- Nursery
Teaching Assistant- Nursery
Nursery Nurse | Level 3| Trafford
Does the thought of working closely with and eager group of nursery children excite you? As a
Level 3 Nursery Nurse can you creatively teach and facilitate outstanding lessons in an
energetic outdoor learning environment? If yes then we want to hear from you!
This excellent Nursery Nurse position is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a well-established School Nursery in a picturesque setting in the borders of Trafford. The Nursery school has recently received an Ofsted report that states Outstanding and has recently expanded this year with an additional class.
This Nursery Nurse position is available for 12 months, starting in June 2021.
At Tradewind we believe communication is the key to a professional and successful working
relationship. We strive to listen to our candidates and find the right position to meet their needs. We have an education community that we are incredibly proud of and are looking to find high quality people to join our community.
This Level 3 Nursery Nurse teaching position will teach and progress a nursery class aged between 3-4 years throughout the academic year. Therefore experience in working closely with this age group and evidence of raising levels would be a huge benefit in this post. You will be required to provide high quality meaningful lessons. Your lessons should challenge, progress and engage all children catering for their needs and abilities.
This Ofsted Outstanding Primary school caters for around 250 children and they encourage all pupils and teaching staff to be self-motivated and to strive for excellence in order to develop and achieve their aspirations.
As a well-established Nursery setting, set in a woodland location when at the school you will immediately feel part of the traditional school culture. The Nursery likes to promote and work closely with National Curriculum's principle of outdoor learning and the involvement of nature and learning. The school continuously supports their teachers with regular CPD opportunities.
The Headteacher said " The type of person that we are looking for should be passionate, positive and have the ability to engage all our pupils in a fun outdoor setting".
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent relevant experience working in a Primary School or working with children
- Be available on a full time basis for the full academic year
- Already have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must have a 10 years employment history/education included and any employment/education breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about the role, contact Chris in our Manchester Office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.