Teaching Assistant- Rochdale Primary School
Teaching Assistant- Rochdale Primary School
Tradewind are recruiting! If you are a Teaching Assistant looking for work in the Rochdale area, please get in touch!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Rochdale who are looking for a Full-Time Teaching Assistant to start in April 2021. This is a temporary, long term position with a salary of £65 per day.
About the school
Our partner school needs a Teaching Assistant to support classes across KS1. This is a small Primary School at the heart of a diverse and bustling community. This is fantastic for local and commuting candidates due to the public transport links and easily accessible car park.
When schools return to normality in the coming months there with be a focus on interventions and extra support to help the students return to school life. Boasting an enthusiastic and supportive team, it would be a fantastic place for a TA equally as hardworking to resume work after the recent break.
About the role
This Rochdale school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within KS1. The successful candidate would benefit from having experience of behaviour management and different teaching schemes.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teachers throughout KS1, supporting with all aspects of the Curriculum as well as the wellbeing of students. The successful Teaching Assistant will be responsible for supporting the teacher by occasionally taking charge of interventions for core subjects.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have experience of working in a Primary setting
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 35 more than out next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 40 fully certified CPD courses, that's 35 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.