Teaching Assistant SEN
Teaching Assistant SEN
As a SEN teaching assistant, you will be responsible for working with a pupil on a 1:1 basis aiding them with the educational opportunities available to them. Patience, adaptability, experience supporting emotional regulation and flexible thinking will be key to success in this role.
For this role we are looking for:
* An experienced teaching assistant who has worked with children with SEN and with the national curriculum or;
* A recent graduate looking to start their career in education
* Experience using behaviour techniques within a classroom
* A proactive team player, who is flexible and friendly
* Someone who is confident providing 1:1 support and facilitating small groups
* Someone to help children understand instructions through repetition and rephrasing
* Supervising students on school trips
This is an opportunity to work at a highly popular SEN school that offer continuous training This Merton SEN School has a wonderful reputation of excellent leadership and positive learning. This is an opportunity to gain new skills that will enable you to reach your long-term ambitions. This SEN Teaching Assistant role is a challenging and meaningful role, where you will see yourself making a huge impact on the lives of SEN students you support. Join this exciting, dynamic and diverse environment as an SEN Teaching Assistant today
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Merton . Or for more information about the role, contact Emma Aaron on 0207 845 5450 or firstname.lastname@example.org Option 3
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.