Teaching Assistant- STEM Graduates
Teaching Assistant- STEM Graduates
Are you a Science,Technology, Engineering or Mathematics graduate looking to pursue a career in teaching or education support?
A Primary School in Trafford is currently looking for an experienced and hardworking STEM Graduates to work in their KS2 department. This position is due to start in September 2020 and is a full time, permanent contract with a pay rate of up to £75.00 per day. The successful applicants will have an opportunity to earn a permanent contract
The successful candidates will support students with Special Educational Needs such as Autism and Social Emotional Mental Health Difficulties on a one-to-one and small group basis.
The successful STEM Graduates will join a supportive and welcoming team of Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants and will work collaboratively with the schools KS2 department. Using their key knowledge and understanding the Headteacher is looking for individuals to strengthen their KS2 curriculum offering.
They will undertake a number of responsibilities and will be involved in the following:
* Working on a one-to-one basis with individual pupils who need extra support and have Social Emotional Mental Health difficulties.
* Providing academic and social support to students in lessons.
* Providing intervention to small groups of students, lower achieving pupils and gifted and talented pupils.
* Providing behaviour support to pupils struggling with behavioural difficulties. Motivating and encouraging students to achieve their potential.
Previous experience working with young people in an educational setting is desirable. This role is ideal for any candidates considering a career in teaching or educational support as the successful candidate will gain practical experience working in an educational setting.
This Trafford primary school sits in the heart of community and has approximately 180 pupils on role. It is a small, caring and family orientated school which strives to offer the very highest standards in education. The staff at the school ensure that they provide a caring, carefully structured learning environment which allow our children to flourish. The staff offer the very highest standards in education while also ensuring that the children develop a sense of adventure and wonder.
The headteacher is enormously proud of our new state of the art technology room which allows all the children to develop their learning using some of the best equipment on the education market. He believes that this is a fundamental part of supporting children in developing them as resilient, confident, independent and creative learners who are prepared at an early stage for the ever so changing world that relies heavily on technology.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£75 - £95 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£65 - £70 per day
£65.00 - £80.00 per day
Royton, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.