Tradewind are looking for candidates who want to start a new career in an SEN setting: To work in an SEN is very rewarding , you will need to look at each child as an individual.All students will have an EHCP with individualised learning goals. The Supply SEN Teaching Assistant will work alongside the class teacher and SLT teams to ensure each child progresses towards their goals.
Supply SEN Teaching Assistants to play a vital role in individualising support to ensure all learners can grow and succeed. Students may learn through a sensory approach, through play and practical activities or through a more formal approach. SEN Schools aim to prepare young people for their adult lives whether in employment, supported living or social care.
To apply for the role you will need:
* Experience supporting young people with SEN and experience of supporting pupils with additional needs * Training in PECS, Makaton, manual handling and hoisting (highly desired but not essential)
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please send your resume through to Linzi.Davies@twrecruitmetn.com or call me on 0207 8455450 and press 3.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.