Classroom and One to One Teaching Assistant positions available
From April 2021 Sanza Teaching Agency is working with a Enfield based primary school who are looking to appoint 3 Teaching Assistants for full time positions.
Prospective candidates are required to provide evidence of good literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths) and should have experience of working with children in an educational setting.
The role of Teaching Assistant will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning. We are looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate successful experience in a primary setting (working across all age ranges).
- Work as part of the staff team.
- Under the guidance of the Assistant Headteacher, to work with individuals and groups of pupils in class, and in the playground.
- At the direction of Class Teachers, help to organise classroom activities and prepare resources.
- Support and deliver the programmes for teaching literacy and numeracy and assist pupils to access the full curriculum.
The successful candidates will be highly motivated and able to form excellent relationships with both children and adults. Visits to the school are actively encouraged so please contact email@example.com to arrange a visit or call Sanza Teaching Agency on 0207 845 6240 for more details.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.