Teaching Assistant Position Available at a Secondary School in Kensington & Chelsea, London
Position: Teaching Assistant
Location: Kensington & Chelsea, London
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary (ASAP - July 2024)
Salary: £80-£95 per day (dependent on experience)
Are you passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Do you thrive in a dynamic and supportive school environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join an outstanding Secondary School in Kensington & Chelsea.
Job Description: As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting teachers and students on their educational journey.
- Assisting teachers in planning and delivery of lessons.
- Providing one-on-one support to students who require additional assistance.
- Encouraging student engagement and active participation in lesson activities.
- Creating a positive learning environment and assisting with classroom management.
- Supervision of students at break times and extracurricular activities, as required.
- Preparation of teaching materials and resources.
- Supporting students with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Providing valuable feedback to teachers on student progress and behaviour.
- A strong passion for education and working with young learners.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish positive relationships with students, teachers, and parents.
- Demonstrated patience, empathy, and the ability to motivate and inspire students.
- Flexibility and adaptability within a dynamic school environment.
- Prior experience working with secondary school students is advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to Cian Kelly at Cian.Kelly@twrecruitment.com or call 0207 845 5450 (option 2). Join us in making a difference in the lives of our students!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.