Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Tradewind Recruitment are the leading Education Recruitment company in Preston and fast becoming one of the market leaders in the whole of the UK. As a result of this success, we are fast expanding and looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us and begin their journey, and continue ours, towards being the national leader within our field….we're nearly there already!
What does the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Recruitment Co-ordinator) look like at Tradewind Recruitment?
We pride ourselves on investing in the future of our industry, bringing through the next recruiters to service our clients to the highest possible standard. How do we do that? Through our internal Impact Academy.
The Impact Academy is a carefully curated programme that offers training in every capacity to give you all the tools needed to become a successful Recruitment Consultant via on the job learning and group training sessions from some of the best recruiters in the country. Initially a 9-12 month candidate facing role supporting a designated team in sourcing the best possible talent to work within our client schools.
Your main functions in Year One will include;
- Resourcing & interviewing candidates for placement into temporary and permanent positions.
- Producing professional CV profiles to be used in client marketing.
- Increasing the number of candidates placed into paid work by working strategically with our sales teams.
- Achievement of weekly targets and KPI's, set in conjunction with your manager focused around candidate registrations, utilisation and registration attendance.
- Earning commission for your hard work every step of the way.
Throughout your opening year you will be supported every step of the way to make your role a success via your team manager, your Academy lead and an in-team mentor made up of some of the most successful recruitment consultants in the whole of the Education Recruitment Sector.
Following a successful year supporting your sales team, you will be assigned a specially designated Sales Desk and as opposed to many competitors who simply leave you to a 'sink-or-swim' style of success, the training upon graduation only gets better. You will be provided with every tool needed to join the countless successful consultants who have graduated before you, such types of skills including;
-Business Development Training.
- Margin Negotiation.
-Visit impact training.
- Handling difficult conversations.
-Customer Service and Time Management.
…to name, but a few.
At Tradewind Recruitment, we appreciate that the role of a Recruitment Consultant can be demanding in any field, let alone one as important as Education supporting the future of the country, and it's for that reason the investment of the company into the Impact Academy really is second to none. As a result, so has the success been of those who have gone before you. Previous graduates from the Impact Academy have gone on to become top 10 consultants in the whole company within a year of sales; if this sounds like this could be an industry, and position, that would be of interest to you, then we are currently recruiting across a number of our London teams and would love to hear from you. Sales and Education experience is not a necessity (just an added bonus)-the success of the Academy is down to the individual consultant having a 'can-do' attitude and wanting to take a handle on their own future successes-if this sounds like you, then we'll be there to support you every step of the way.
Why else should I apply?
If the above description is not enough to make you tidy up your CV and get it across to us immediately (as we're recruiting to start tomorrow…) then hopefully the below added benefits may seal your interest;
- Market-leading salaries; starting with a £28,000 basic salary and realistic OTE of between £35 and £40k in your first year.
- As mentioned, commission earned from the day you join; firstly, in your candidate facing role and then, more substantially, the day you move to sales.
- Starting holidays 35 days a year (excluding the 8 bank holidays this year).
- Reduced hours every holiday period to 4.5 hours a day.
- International company-wide trips for all staff and Top 10 billers to a worldwide destination all expenses paid.
- Friday drinks and daily free breakfast.
- Extensive investment in company wellbeing.
- Continued Professional Development and constant internal promotions; the company pride themselves on promoting from within with a number of Managers and Directors having started their roles with the company as Consultants.
For more information, and potential immediate interview, please do not hesitate in submitting your CV to Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
£24000 - £28000 per annum + with uncapped commission
£25000 - £29000 per annum + with uncapped commission
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.