Trainee Secondary Teacher
Trainee Secondary Teacher
Tradewind are currently looking for trainee teachers to work in a lovely secondary mainstream school in Swindon. The placement will be starting in January and will be on-going for two years with a view of a permanent job at the end of it. The trainee teacher would be expected to both teach and support within a secondary mainstream school. The right candidate will need to hold a degree that is a 2:1 or higher in any subject. You would be expected to work full-time and fully committed to the course. The school are looking at shortlisting CVs now, if this is the role for you then please apply!
We are looking for:
* This secondary school is looking for trainee teachers who hold a degree which is a 2:1 or higher to start in September on a full-time basis on-going for two academic years.
* Someone who is committed to covering lessons and supporting students when needed.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage their students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and their students.
This schools is in North Swindon, which is accessible by car and public transport. The school can offer parking on the school grounds but there is also plenty of on street parking.
The school is a lovely big new build, which offers fantastic facilities for all their teachers. The staff at this school are very helpful and supportive which creates a peaceful atmosphere.
As a trainee teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. They will put you through your trainee course and help you achieve your PGCE.
The trainee teacher will receive a lot of experience, professional development and the support to help them meet their full potential.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and support - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
To join us and be successful in this trainee teacher role you will need:
* To hold a degree in any subject which is a 2:1 or higher.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a trainee teacher in Swindon. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.