Cheltenham Trainee Teacher - Secondary school
Trainee Teacher January 2024!
Are you fuelled by a passion for education and ready to embark on an exciting journey in Cheltenham? We're on the lookout for dynamic individuals, whether you're an experienced Cover Supervisor or a budding Trainee Teacher, to join our vibrant team at a fantastic secondary school with a reputation for outstanding behaviour.
As a Cover Supervisor/Trainee Teacher, you'll take the reins in the classroom, shaping young minds and fostering a positive learning environment. Your role involves not just supervision but active engagement, ensuring students are not only on task but inspired by your guidance - working with children and being there to support them on their academic journey!
Within your day you will be:
- Delivering/Presenting pre planned lessons to the classroom.
- Supervising and maintaining good classroom behaviour.
- Working in KS3/KS4 classes and KS5
We have full and part time positions starting in January 2024 for the right individuals! The standard working day is from 08.30am-3.30pm and it will go on until the end of the academic year at least.
This is a great opportunity to gain teaching experience in a classroom, especially if you're thinking about getting into teaching. We have lots of Cover Supervisors and Trainee Teachers working in our schools and you could be one of them!
- Minimum A levels
- Secondary school experience (preferred but not essential; we provide full training)
- You will require to be fully vetted through our registration process, and we will need to apply for an enhanced child workforce DBS on your behalf.
- Right to work in the UK
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay: £100 per day for Trainees, up to £120 per day for experienced Cover Supervisors
- Full and part-time positions starting in January 2024.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunities for professional development - and a Cover/Trainee Teacher course for FREE!
Why Choose Tradewind:
At Tradewind, we believe that our teachers are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Join Our Team!
Become a part of the Tradewind family and contribute to the lives of students in Cheltenham. Apply today! For more information, reach out to Tom at 0117 301 7578 or email Tom.Townley@twrecruitment.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.