Are you passionate about education and looking for a new challenge in Swindon?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Cover Supervisor or trainee teacher to join our team and work at a lovely secondary school with good behaviour in Swindon. As a Cover Supervisor/Trainee Teacher, you will be responsible for supervising classes and providing support to teachers, ensuring that students are engaged and on task. You will also be responsible for maintaining a safe and positive learning environment.
Key requirements for this role include a minimum of A levels, previous experience working in a secondary school setting is preferred but not essential as we can provide full training. It is important that you have the personality to deliver strong communication to students and offer good classroom management skills. We can offer a supportive and collaborative working environment, as well as opportunities for professional development.
The rate of pay is from £100 per day for a trainee up to £120 per day for an experienced Cover Supervisor with higher qualifications. We have full and part time positions starting in September for the right individuals! The standard working day is from 08.30am-3.30pm.
You will require to be fully vetted and we will need to apply for an enhanced child workforce DBS on your behalf.
At Tradewind, we believe that our teachers are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you're interested in joining our team and making a positive impact on the lives of students in Swindon as a Trainee Teacher or Cover Supervisor, please apply today! For further information contact Tom on 0117 301 7578 or email Tom.Townley@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.