Trainee Teaching Assistant
Trainee Teaching Assistant
Join Tradewind Recruitment on the path to becoming a skilled Teaching Assistant with our free Introduction to working in a school as a TA course for all our candidates!
Are you a recent graduate, parent or caregiver, someone with child-based experience or looking to become a teacher, or maybe just looking for a rewarding job? Then this is your opportunity to make a difference and become a Teaching Assistant!
Tradewind Recruitment are actively seeking Trainee Teaching Assistants for a local primary school and a secondary school in Cheltenham. We are on the lookout for individuals who embody patience, dedication, and boundless energy.
The ideal candidate will have child-based experience, and the school is open to considering individuals with relevant experience and a strong passion for the role.
We have multiple Trainee Teaching Assistant positions available, both on a temporary full-time and part-time basis, with a fantastic opportunity to secure a long-term role for the right candidate - these positions are available January 2024!
Our daily rates range from £76 - £90 based on your experience and qualifications!
What will you be doing?
- You will play a vital role in supporting teachers and students in educational settings. You will assist with various tasks, such as preparing classrooms, providing individual or small group support to students, managing behaviour, and helping with administrative duties like grading and record-keeping.
- TAs contribute to maintaining a positive and inclusive learning environment, especially in special education or language support settings. TA'S will communicate with teachers, parents, and other professionals. Overall, TAs play a crucial role in creating a conducive and supportive atmosphere for effective teaching and learning.
To join our team and thrive in this role, you should:
- Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Provide overseas police clearances if applicable.
- Supply professional reference checks.
- Ensure your CV covers your full employment history, starting from the time you completed your education.
- Possess the legal right to work in the UK.
Why Tradewind? At Tradewind, we are committed to supporting you in every way possible to ensure you excel in your role. We offer excellent benefits to keep you happy in your position, such as:
- Your income matters: We always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and provide the best possible advice.
- Your development matters: Enjoy free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters: We tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions available local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters: People are at the heart of everything we do, and we are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Embark on this fulfilling journey with Tradewind Recruitment and kick start your career as a Teaching Assistant!
To apply for this exciting Teaching Assistant position in Cheltenham, click 'Apply now.' For further information about the role, feel free to reach out to Tom Townley at 0117 301 7578 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.