Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for SEN experienced HLTA/Tutors to tutor KS3 & KS4 students with SEMH and Autism starting 22nd February in Barnoldswick part time 2 hours a day Monday to Friday 9am - 11am.
This established SEN school near Barnoldswick requires the right candidates to support their learners with SEMH and Autism out-of-school and in school locations and aid them in their emotional and academic development through encouragement, positive behaviour management, and by creating engaging lessons.
This is a long-term role starting 22nd February 2021 - June 2021 for the right candidates with the potential of continuing next academic Year.
Role involves tutoring the learner outside the classroom and on a 1:1 basis. There might be times where tutoring might take place in a group setting inside and outside the classroom within the actual school if integration became possible. It also involves guiding the student emotionally and behaviourally at times of stress and helping them to overcome their barriers to social interaction and emotional recognition. There is great support given in regard to behaviour management.
For this position you must have:
- A strong understanding of students with SEMH and Autism
- Ability to support the student both academically and emotionally in a calm manner, adhere to safeguarding and behavioural policies at all times, and show adherence to professional boundaries. (Positive behaviour management training is highly desirable)
- A collaborative and driven individual who will be able to take directions from the SENCO and other Education professionals.
- Ability to deliver lessons planned by the teacher
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you will have the advantage of working for a reputable mid-sized SEN school where there is lots of support from the SLT and very experienced learning support and SEN team.
You will gain great amount of knowledge about supporting KS3 & KS4 aged students with behavioural challenges and reporting on behavioural changes as well as learning.
You will be considered for career development opportunities
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Tutor in Barnoldswick or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£70.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£70.00 - £90.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.