Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind are recruiting for a Home Tutor in Blackpool
Home Tutor with experience as a HLTA, Teacher, Tutor or Instructor needed to support Secondary aged children with SEMH needs continue their learning from their home/ residential home.
Do you have experience in 1:1 tutoring for students who require additional educational or pastoral support?
Are you looking for a new role that moves your specialisms outside of the classroom environment?
We are currently looking for a tutor to support a pupil on a one to one basis. You can work from 1 to 5 hours per day, 5 days per week delivering subjects from the Secondary Curriculum. This support can range, be more pastoral in nature which supports pupils who are not being taught in the mainstream classroom.
The successful candidate will need to be able to support pupils that may have challenging behaviour, specific learning difficulties or EHCP's. With support from other members of staff you will support pupils with their progress and attainment.
Candidates could have experience supporting some or all of the following:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism (ASD)
- Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD, formerly EBD)
- Challenging Behaviour
- Global Development Delay (GDD)
- Hearing Impairment (HI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties (NLD)
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Speech and Language Disorder
- Visual Impairment (VI)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Tutor in Blackpool or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £75.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£9.99 - £11.53 per hour + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.